MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Guilt-free and delicious
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 4 water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 ounce green onion, chopped (with tops)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 lb wonton skins
- Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Place a half teaspoon of the pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle.
- Turn top of triangle down to meet fold.
- Turn over; moisten one corner with water.
- Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- Heat oil in wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat to 375F/190C.
- Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with “Asian Dipping Sauce” (recipe on Recipezaar) or catsup and hot mustard or sweet& sour sauce, as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION