Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
photo by KCShell
- Ready In:
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in sugars until blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat well.
- If necessary, chill dough.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll into sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Flatten with fork, making criss cross pattern.
- Bake 350*.
- 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Peanut Butter Crackles: Follow basic recipe.
- Roll into sugar before placing on cookie sheet.
- Do not flatten.
- Bake 15- 18 minutes.
- Immediately press chocolate candy kiss firmly into top of each cookie.
- Cookie will crack around edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!