Crispy Loaded Tater Tart #5FIX
photo by the2dees
- Ready In:
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the meantime, microwave butter in a medium bowl until melted. Add the potatoes and cheese and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Press the mixture into a 9” tart pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until potatoes begin to crisp and turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes. To serve, place your hand on the bottom of the tart pan and push up to remove sides. Transfer tart to a flat surface and cut into 10 slices. Top each slice with a generous dollop of sour cream and crumbled bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!