- Ready In:
- 1 medium leek, white and light green parts only
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut leek in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise. Cut each quarter into long, thin strips. Rinse the strips in hot water and pat dry.
- Toss in a medium bowl with oil.
- In a small bowl combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle flour and spice mix over leeks; toss well to combine.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring once or twice, until the leeks are crispy and golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Busy working Mom and student.