Crispy Grilled Pita Bread
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 (6 -8 inch) whole wheat pita bread
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, basil, and cheese; mix well.
- Brush both sides of pita breads with oil mixture and place on grill.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Serve whole, or cut into wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!