Crispy Crunchy Sweetcorn Fritters
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I first saw Ainsley Harriott do this on TV, and it's become a favorite in our family.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 -5 tablespoons cornflour, heaped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- sour cream, to serve
- Mix together the corn, salad onions, parsley, cornflour and plenty of seasoning.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying-pan and cook large spoonfuls of the mixture for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a little freshly ground black pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION