Crispy Chicken casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law after she brought it to a "dinner on the grounds" at our church.Its very easy to make and everyone could not stop saying how GOOD it was!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 5 -6 chicken breasts
- chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (or cream of soup of your choice)
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables (optional)
- 3 packages Ritz crackers
- pepper (or spices of your choice)
- Boil your chicken in a pot of water with the chicken broth.
- When the chicken is done let it cool.
- Then debone the chicken and remove the skin.
- Cut chicken meat into bite size pieces.
- Cook the vegetables and drain liquid.
- In a large bowl mix chicken meat, vegetables (optional), sour cream,can of soup, and spices.
- Place chicken mixture in 13x9 casserole dish.
- In another bowl crush Ritz crackers into small pieces and spread over chicken mixture.
- Place Dots of butter all over the crackers.
- Place in oven preheated at 350* for about 45 minutes or until bubbly in the middle.
- If crakers start to get too brown before done place a piece of tin foil over the top of chicken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
One word...Delicious!!!My family loved it!My kids keep asking me to make more(Thats a first!).I can definitely agree with the other comments,it was VERY GOOD and VERY YUMMY!!!And I can say that I have tried it with veggies and it even then taste great!!Thank very muck AngelofHisEye for posting this,I will look for more of your recipes in the future!So PLEASE post some more!!!5Reply
One Word...Delicious!My family and I thought it was really good,so good that my kids are asking for more!(Thats a first!)And of coarse it was very easy to make.You've got to try this,just as the other women above has said-Very Yummy and Very Good!Thank you very much AngelofHisEye for adding this recipe,I will look for more of your recipes in the future!5Reply
see 1 more