Crisp Coleslaw Confetti Salad
From Kraft magazine...what a creative way to blend coleslaw mix with fruit and a zippy Italian dressing. I was completely surprised by this dish.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups Coleslaw, and carrot salad blend
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, slices (I used a Vidalia onion instead)
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing (I used low-fat)
- Combine all ingredients except the dressing in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION