Cricket Pasta Salad
photo by Bugsolutely
- Ready In:
- Cook the pasta 5-6 minutes.
- Rince cold water.
- Add Pesto, pepper, salt.
- Cut the asparagus small pieces.
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces.
- Cut the feta small pieces.
- Cut the basil in small pieces.
- Cut the celery leaves in small pieces.
- Mix all together in a bowl with bits of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Enjoy your salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cricket pasta is something completely new: a superfood containing 20% cricket flour. This unique innovation is part of the fast growing market of edible insects based food products. The pasta features an exceptional combination of nutritional values: including high levels of protein, non-dairy calcium, iron, vitamin B12 and Omega fatty acids, due to the properties of the cricket flour. It is the result of extensive research with multiple manufacturers. It?s a mix of cricket flour and wheat flour. Thanks to the cricket flour, the Cricket Pasta has a distinctive color and texture that is often compared to buckwheat or whole-wheat pasta and roasted almonds.