Crepe With Fruit Flambe Filling
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
recipe from cookbook from one of my cooking class.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- selection of favourite fruit, roughly chopped (e.g. strawberries or kiwi fruit or anything you prefer.)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 60 g butter
- 125 g flour
- 15 g caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 250 ml milk
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- After making a well in the dry ingredients, pour wet ingredients into the well and gradually incorporate ensureinga smooth batter.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- When rested process as for crapes.
Fruit Flambe filling:
- Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan. Add the juices and cook for 1-2 min until boil.
- Add the fruit of your choice and gently toss it in the juices. add brandy and grand manier, cook further 30 sec to evaporate the alcohol.
- put fruit flambe on the crape and fold. serve with scoop of ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION