Creole Spiced Popcorn
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
- 15 cups popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the butter and creole seasoning in a small bowl and mix well.
- Put the popped corn into a large bowl and drizzle all the melted butter and spices over the popcorn, mix well making sure to coat all the popcorn.
- In a single layer, spread the popcorn on a jelly pan roll or a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store for up to 1 week in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a very lucky lady. I recently moved to a very small town in New Brunswick, Canada with my wonderful husband who is my best friend. Very fortunate to have a cherished son, wonderful daughter in law and adorable granddaughter and cute wee grandson. We are very blessed. A big thank you to everyone that has made my recipes... hope you enjoyed them.