- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, raw, peeled & deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all seasonings to oil in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Spread shrimp onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!