Creole Rice, Sausage, and Cabbage Soup
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 2 leftover cabbage rolls
- Combine soup and water in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat.
- While soup is heating, cut cabbage rolls into bite size pieces and add to soup.
- Stir until cabbage roll mixture is heated through.
- Pour into bowls, and top with optional cheese and croutons.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!