Creme De Brie Fondue for Two
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup brie cheese, such as alouette
- 2 teaspoons dry white wine or 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 red apple, cubed
- 2 slices French baguettes, cubed
any other favorite dippers
- roasted potatoes
- steamed vegetables
- skewers chicken
- Combine Crème de Brie and wine in small microwave-safe custard cup. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute, stirring once, until warm.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Place custard cup on plate with apple and baguette. Serve with fondue forks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!