Crema De Palmitos - Hearts of Palm Soup
- Ready In:
- Mince onions and garlic to equal about a cup.
- Heat oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions/garlic and cook briefly until wilted.
- Reduce heat to medium, add hearts of palm and cook about 8 minutes to mellow the flavors.
- Mince scallion greens and set aside.
- Let garlic/hearts of palm mixture cool slightly and whirl in blender, adding a little chicken stock if necessary.
- Return to pan, stir in the rest of the stock, and bring to a boil.
- Serve garnished with the scallion greens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!