Creepy Radish Eyeballs
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- 3 (8 ounce) bags radishes
- 8 ounces Spanish olives with pimento
- Wash radishes thoroughly - I use Fit spray.
- Cut olives in half, set aside.
- With a peeler, or citrus zester, scrape radish skins off making sure to leave some of the red skin in tact.
- Using a small knife, hollow out the center of radishes.
- Stuff with olive halves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a (lacto-ovo) vegetarian who primarily cooks soups, vegetarian main dishes, and bakes.