Creamy Vegan Brocolli Cauliflower Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious, and creamy vegan soup. Super filling, delicious, and nutritious to boot!
- Ready In:
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 large broccoli
- 1 large russet potato, peeled
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Dice the broccoli, cauliflower, and potato into roughly equal size.
- Bring the diced vegetables and vegetable broth to a medium simmer.
- Boil until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the salt, pepper, and liquid smoke.
- Blend with immersion blender until smooth.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION