Creamy Tomato Soup - Low Carb
photo by FDADELKARIM
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream or 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 ounce Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot.
- Simmer on low heat until the cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.