Creamy Sundried Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- pasta, cooked
- Melt butter in a small pan. Add 1/4 cup of the dressing, garlic and shrimp and saute until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Drain off the liquid and set the shrimp aside, covered to keep warm.
- In the same pan, combine the rest of the dressing, chicken broth, and spices and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the cream cheese until melted. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and add the shrimp. Toss together until combined. May top with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just recently got married and me and my husband live in Lancaster. I work as a waitress and my husband works in construction. I love to relax with friends and family and of course my husband!! I am very much a people person! I enjoy music and reading, scrapbooking and cooking!