Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Diced Bacon
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Cook bacon pieces in skillet until crisp.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Remove bacon grease from skillet, wash and dry pan and return to heat.
- Scramble eggs and add half and half and mix well.
- Add butter to heated pan and add egg mixture.
- Let the eggs set a bit and then sprinkle bacon over.
- Stir eggs until soft set or until they are done to your liking.
- Note: I sometimes also add small diced cubes of cheese when I add the eggs to the pan. Then proceed with recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!