MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A rice dish that makes its own gravy.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef consomme
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Saute the onion in the butter until brown.
- Transfer the onion and butter to a baking dish.
- Add the mushroom soup mixed with the water and the consomme.
- Add the uncooked rice and stir to blend. Cover the baking dish and bake for 1 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION