Creamy Raspberry Vinaigrette - 4 WW SmartPoints Per 3 Oz. Servi
photo by Jessica Sunshine
- Ready In:
3 Ounces Per Serving
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries, About 1 Cup
- 2⁄3 cup golden balsamic vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons raw unfiltered honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Yields approximately 6 - 3 oz servings (by weight).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!