Creamy Potatoes With Green Beans & Eggs
Got this recipe from some magazine while waiting at the drs. office. I scribbled down some notes, don't remember which magazine...
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces (frozen o.k.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs white potatoes, peeled and diced (red potatoes good also)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cook beans until just crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Heat oil on med-high heat in large non-stick or cast-iron skillet until sizzle stage.
- Add potatoes and spread out.
- Cook and turn until browned and fork-tender.
- Add all ingredients but eggs and paprika. Mix well.
- Crack eggs into cup and add, one at a time, to potatoes spacing them out.
- Cover skillet and continue to cook until whites are set and yolks are to your liking. Sprinkle with paprika and serve while still hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION