Creamy Pasta With Ham, Tomato and Peas
photo by Angela G.
- Ready In:
- 400 g short pasta
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 large tomatoes or 10 cherry tomatoes, if you like
- 150 g ham (sliced or chopped)
- 200 g tinned peas
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Put some salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instruction.
- Slice the onion and brown in a saucepan with olive oil and hot pepper. Then add chopped tomato and stir fry on a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sliced ham and mix. Pour the drained peas, cook for one minute and turn off the heat. Add the cream and the parmesan cheese.
- When the pasta is cooked, before draining, keep a cup of cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the pan, stirring over a medium heat until everything is tossing well (helping with some cooking water in case of need).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!