Creamy Pasta Salad With Dill Weed
photo by SarahP802
- Ready In:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. While pasta is cooking, mix together ranch, dijon, dill, and chicken in a mixing bowl.
- After pasta is cooked, add to ingredients. Once well mixed add parmesan.
- Serve hot or put in fridge to chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!