Creamy Onion-Smothered Pork Chops (Microwave)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds simple and good.
- Ready In:
- 4 pork chops, tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or more to thin sauce)
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- Slash edges of pork chops.
- Combine flour and sage.
- Dredge chops in flour.
- Place in casserole with tenderloin inside.
- Top with onion.
- Whisk soup, milk, bouillon, steak sauce and remaining flour until smooth.
- Pour over chops, coating all.
- Cover and microwave at 30% for 15 minutes.
- Turn and rearrange chops and push beneath sauce.
- Cover and microwave 15 more minutes at 30%, then let stand for 10 minutes.
- Skim off excess fat and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Loved the gravy with these. I followed the recipe other then I didn't dredge my chops in flour and sage. I also didn't add the parsley as it didn't say anything about it in the directions and I forgot about it. Next time I would do these on the stove as I like my chops browned. I loved the sauce this made. It was a bit salty but not too bad.Reply