Creamy Mustard Sauce (Vegan)
So French and so simple to make. You can thicken non-dairy milk with cornstarch if needed to sub for the non-dairy sour cream.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (or veggie broth)
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
- Pour the wine into a hot pan and reduce by half (about a minute or two).
- Whisk in the other ingredients and cook until hot and your desired consistency is acheived.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION