Creamy Mushroom Pasta
photo by Aarti D.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 8 ounces light cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1 lb pasta (any kind, desired)
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Saute in olive oil and garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook until tender.
- Add vodka and cook until liquid evaporates.
- Meanwhile cook any kind of pasta you like.
- When pasta is cooked, drain, return to pan and mix in mushrooms and light cream.
- Cook until cream thickens; add grated cheese and parsley.
- Serve with extra cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!