Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Chives
This is from Cooking Light. It tastes heavenly, and we can still indulge! The recipe says it's enough for 10, but it just managed to serve my family of 6 (we LOVE this stuff).
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs peeled yukon gold potatoes, , quartered
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup light cream cheese with chives and onions
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven, and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Return potatoes to pan; add the milk and salt.
- Mash the potato mixture with a potato masher to desired consistency.
- Add the cheese, and stir just until blended.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 10 more