Creamy Lime Fajita Sauce
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dressing mix (the powder kind, use half the pack)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped (I use chopped garlic in the jar, Polaner brand)
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green chili salsa
- Place ranch dressing mix, mayo, milk, lime juice, garlic, and green salsa in a blender.
- Blend the sauce until smooth.
- Add the cilantro and continue to blend until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours to allow it to thicken and the flavors to come together.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!