Creamy Italian Turkey Fillets With Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 1 lb turkey fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 scallion, sliced fine (green onion)
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- seasoning salt
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute each turkey fillet BRIEFLY on each side until just cooked through.
- Cooking time should be under 2 min per side, depending on the size of fillet.
- As each fillet is ready, remove to a service plate, cover & keep warm.
- Add mushrooms & scallion to pan.
- Saute, stirring, for 2-3 minute until mushrooms are golden.
- Add cream cheese & milk, stirring until creamy & heated through.
- Season with seasoned salt to taste & spoon over fillets.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My husband really enjoyed this meal. He thought the sauce was really tasty. I thought it needed something...but couldn't determine exactly what. Perhaps a little garlic and/or parmesan cheese would give it a little more flavor. Made for Spring PAC 2010 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0