Creamy Home-Made Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into ice cream maker container. Start the freezing process and freeze according to the manuafacturer's directions.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can reduce the carbohydrates in this recipe by substituting Splenda® for the sugar and sugar free pudding mix for the regular pudding mix.
- You can reduce the fat in this recipe by substituting fat free half and half, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated skim milk.
- To make make chocolate ice cream, use chocolate pudding and chocolate milk in the recipe instead of vanilla pudding and regular 2 percent milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!