Creamy Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (regular sized)
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut ends off of beans.
- Fill a small lasagna pan, cake pan, or casserole dish with the beans, mushroom soup and onion soup mix.
- Mix together well.
- Cook, uncovered, for 45 minutes up to an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very easy & very tasty, though I think I would add 1/2 tsp pepper next time as it seemed like it needed just a little something. I used 3/4 lb green beans (= to 3 cups according to the measurement conversion page I use). I would guess that if you didn't want to bother with trimming the beans or if you just wanted to use stuff you already have on hand, a drained can of green beans or thawed frozen beans would probably work just fine in place of the fresh. Nice recipe. Will probably make this again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a graphic designer who dabbles in cooking. As I am now the lady of my house, I've been experimenting with different recipes, trying to cater to my family's needs. I like fairly simple recipes with good results.