Creamy Garlic/ Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this is my favorite way to serve mashed potatoes, everyone in my family loves garlic so if ur not a fan of garlic use rosemary another great way to add flavor...
- Ready In:
- 1 lb red potatoes, leave skin & cube
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄8 cup scallion, chopped (optional)
- salt & pepper
- In lrg. pan fill with water and bring to a boil on med-med hi heat, add chopped potatoes and boil 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. drain water from potatoes,turn burner down to low heat. using the same pan add remaining ingrdients and mix with electric hand mixer until smooth. ready to.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION