Creamy Frosting for Kids
- Ready In:
1 13X9 pan
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 chocolate pudding mix (or flavor of your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Melt butter and brown sugar completely in a small saucepan.
- Pour into mixing bowl and add pudding mix, vanilla, and milk.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Refrigerate frosting till ready to use.
- Frost cake or refrigerate till ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This gets 5 stars hands down. Eveyone who tasted my cake said the frosting was delicious! It's almost like a mouse. It spread very nicely over the cake. My daughter and I ate half of the batch with a spoon before I frosted my (small) cake. Thanks a million times for posting this recipie. You could easily stir in a little instant coffee for a mocha flaovr. Yum! A+
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I was introduced to this great site by my friend Chef WJKING. I'm excited to swap recipes with you! I'm a SAHM to 6 year-old Olivia and 2 yr. old A.J. and wife to Armando. My hobbies are: scrapbooking, reading, cooking/collecting cookbooks & recipes, geneaology and photography. My favorite all-time cook-book was given to me as a gift from my good friend/cook Alisa...Julia Child's "The Way to Cook". These recipes are easy, high-flavor and extremely adaptable. She gives you lots of options and variations with 1 recipe.