CREAMY FRENCH ONION CHICKEN
photo by shazzieau
- Ready In:
- dice the chicken breasts.
- in a large frypan, on medium heat, cook the chicken, stirring until cooked through but not brown. drain.
- add chicken back to pan with the cream cheese, stir till cheese is melted. add the cream and the french onion soup.
- stir till soup is dissolved. cook on low heat for 10 minutes. stir occasionally.
- while the chicken is cooking, in a separate smaller frypan, cook the bacon until crispy. put aside to cool.
- add the spinach to the chicken and cook, stirring, until wilted.
- if the sauce is a bit too thick, add a little more cream.
- serve over mashed potato. crumble some bacon over each serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!