Creamy Dreamy Cabbage
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook cabbage and onion until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- In the empty hot pot, whisk together cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, nutmeg, salt, pepper and celery seed. Stir over low heat until cheeses are melted; remove from heat.
- Add drained cabbage mixture back to the pot with the sauce. Toss to coat well.
- To serve right away: Place in a serving bowl and drizzle with the melted butter.
- To bake and brown the top: Place in a greased casserole dish, drizzle with melted butter, and bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!