Creamy Dijon-Dill Potato Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Super good, very creamy and packed with flavor! The dill really adds a great flavor. The first time I made this it was gone almost instantly! Everyone keeps telling me to make more! Its that good!!!
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 of a yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tightly packed chopped fresh dill
- 1 -2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Put potatoes in large pot with enough water to cover potatoes. Season water with salt and bring to boil. Cook potatoes just until tender enough to pierce with a fork - about 25 minute.
- Drain potatoes and return to uncovered pot off the heat. Let them sit until almost room temperature.
- Cut up celery and mix with 3/4 tsp salt, and the remaining ingredients in a bowl large enough to hold the potatoes.
- When potatoes are cooled, cut them into 1 inch pieces and add them to the bowl. Stir in gentle until all potatoes are covered with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION