Creamy Crock Pot Chicken With Noodles
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles or (12 ounce) package brown rice noodles
- Trim any visible fat from chicken and cut each breast into thirds.
- In medium bowl, season chicken with lemon juice, pepper, celery salt and paprika, then place in crock-pot.
- In large bowl, mix soups with wine, thenp our over chicken.
- Sprinkle w/parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on on high 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Try this with my suggested modification, and I believe it will be a 4 star dish instead of 2. I will try it again, because it has the makings of a great dish: easy, tender chicken, good base ingredients and spices.<br/><br/>I made it according to the recipe since other people seemed to like it that way. We appreciate spice, but this has WAY TOO MUCH PEPPER! Next time I make it, I will cut the pepper to 1 1/4 tsp. <br/><br/>Thanks for the recipe, as I believe it will be much better after decreasing the pepper. I will adjust my review after I make it with less pepper. Also, I think a little more paprika will be an improvement.