Creamy Cooker Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from the "Fix It and Forget It Cookbook, Feasting with your Slow Cooker" book.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine soup mix, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup in crockpot.
- Add chicken, submerging it into sauce so it's covered.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 11 more