2. Whisk the milk, flour, salt, and thyme together until there are almost no clumps left. Set aside.
3. Heat the oil in an iron-cast or oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic, and stir constantly. Let them cook for about a minute. Add the chicken and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add the pepper and collard greens and let it cook for a few minutes, until the collard greens have wilted.
5. Stir in the milk mixture in the skillet and reduce the heat a little (about a medium-low). Cook for a minute or two, until the mixture starts to thicken and bubble. Be sure to stir frequently because the sauce will start to burn at the bottom.
6. Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked whole grain KAMUT(R) wheat. Sprinkle cheese on top.
7. Place the skillet in the oven and cook for about 2 minutes, until the cheese has melted.