Creamy Cheesy Beefy Lasagna
- Ready In:
- Cook lasagna noodles al-dente (until they are no longer brittle), drain.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add sauce to cooked meat.
- Combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- Layer half of the noodles in a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish (or 2 1/2 quarts).
- Top with half the beef mixture, then half the cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!