Creamy Cheesecake W/ Chocolate Drizzle & Fresh Strawberries
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages soft cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 -4 fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a small pan with water on bottom rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
- Add eggs & beat until well blended in mixture.
- Pour in heavy cream and blend on high until mixture is creamy (heavy cream will thicken).
- Pour filling into crust.
- CAUTION: When opening oven, steam will be extremely hot!
- Bake cheesecake on center oven rack(above water) for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven. With oven door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in for aprox. 1 additional hour.
- Melt semi-sweet baker's chocolate squares
- Dip 2-4 strawberries and let cool in fridge until chocolate sets
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over cheesecake.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar over chocolate dipped strawberries then position on cheesecake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!