Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Artichoke Hearts, Asiago and Bacon!
From Taste of Home Magazine -- Modified recipe from Mildred Caruso, Brighton, TN.
- Ready In:
- 5 cups fresh cauliflower (1 large head, core and leaves removed, then chopped)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese (shredded)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp, drained and crumbled)
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Simmer cauliflower in chicken broth until tender (about 10 minutes). Puree in blender until it is as smooth as you'd like. Return to pot.
- Add seasonings and heavy cream; heat through over very low heat.
- Top individual servings with artichoke hearts, shredded Asiago cheese, and crumbled bacon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION