Creamy Cauliflower Bake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place washed cauliflower in glass baking dish leaving enough room to cover with cheese sauce.
- In pan on medium heat melt butter compleatly, fry flour untill browned.
- After flour is fully hydrated with fat and browned slowly add 1 cup heavy cream, reduce heat, add cheese mealting slowly when fully melted add remaining cream. To thicken increase heat stir untill consistant with gravy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Poor over cauliflower so it covers compleatly, bake at 375 for 30- 45 mins depending on desired firmness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!