Creamy Butterfinger Delight Dessert (No-Bake)
- Ready In:
- 30 ritz butter flavored crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) instant cream cheese pudding mix (or use vanilla flavor pudding mix)
- 1 quart chocolate frozen yogurt (softened but not melted)
- 1 (12 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl combine crushed Ritz crackers, graham cracker crumbs, crushed Butterfinger bars and melted butter; set aside about 1/2 cup for the topping.
- Press the remaining mixture into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Chill while preparing the remaining recipe.
- In a large bol beat the instant pudding mixes with half and half cream; let the mixture set for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in the semi-thawed frozen yogurt and 1 cup of thawed Cool Whip topping until combined.
- Spread over the crust.
- Spread with the remaining thawed Cool Whip topping, then sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- Chill for about 5 hours or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This tastes wonderful, very _Butterfingery_ and was easy to assemble. I made just as written, using cheesecake pudding mix as I didn't find any straight _cream cheese_ flavor. Mine was rather tricky to serve - it set up well but melted *rapidly* once removed from the fridge - not an ideal potluck dish as was my intent. The crust softened considerably during the chill time, also. I'm wondering if it should be frozen, with the whipped cream topping and crunchy topping added just before serving? Just my thoughts; thanks for sharing your recipe!