CREAMY BRUSSELS SPROUTS DIP
photo by jminer
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed (3 cups/750 mL sliced)
- 2 green onions
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Using the Simple Slicer on the #2 setting, slice the Brussels sprouts. Add to the Round Covered Baker. Using the Professional Shears, finely snip the green onions into the baker.
- Add the oil to the baker and gently stir. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Grate both cheeses with the Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater.
- Place the cheese and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the cheese mixture to the baker; stir to combine with Brussels sprouts. Microwave, covered, on HIGH for 4–6 minutes, or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from the microwave and stir. Serve immediately with pita chips or fresh vegetable slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!