Creamy Black Bean Enchiladas
photo by slickchick
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup picante sauce (I use Pace medium)
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Combine soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix beans, cheese, and 1 cup of sauce mixture.
- Divide bean mixture into tortillas.
- Roll with seam down in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over top of enchiladas.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- (I like to remove cover for last 10 minutes of bake time so that it gets a little crispy.) After baking, top with green onion and tomato.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY