Creamy Avocado Coleslaw
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Try on sliders, burgers, tacos...and addition to wraps, etc. Adapted from familyspice.com
- Ready In:
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- Purée the first eight ingredients in a blender.
- Slowly pour the olive oil into the blender and blend until the dressing starts to emulsify. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Put the cabbage in a large bowl, pour the dressing over it and toss to combine. Allow the salad to sit at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Garnish salad with the green onion.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION