Creamy and Dreamy Poblano Chicken
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs, skinless
- 2 large poblano peppers, halved and seeded
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Broil pablanos 10-15 minutes until blackened.
- Allow pablano to cool while cooking chicken, 3-6 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- Blend evaporated milk, poblanos, garlic and bouillon in a blender.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Slowly stir in the poblano mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil and thickens.
- Spoon small amount of sauce over each piece of chicken.
- Pour remaining sauce in bowl to serve with the meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!